Marketing Representative Position Available
Job Posting: Marketing Representative
Highlands Pathology Consultants is looking for a Marketing Representative to join our team. The Marketing Representative is responsible for development and implementation of marketing and business development plans.
The Marketing Representative is a regular part-time position with a Monday – Thursday, 8 am – 5 pm schedule. The position is in-person and works from our administrative offices in Blountville, TN.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct regular visits to all clients and develop good working relationships
- Work with clients on questions and/or concerns
- Conduct in-service training for existing and new clients
- Act as a liaison between clients and staff
- Develop a basic understanding of managed care contracts
- Research and develop potential clients and business opportunities, and prepare and present proposals
- Develop and distribute various marketing materials, manuals, supplies, etc.
- Maintain client listing; schedule and track client visits
- Bachelor’s degree in Health-Related Science, Business, or relevant degree preferred
- Previous experience in Marketing and/or Customer Service, preferably 3 – 5 years in a laboratory environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Valid driver’s license
The Marketing Representative will be eligible for an excellent benefits package, including PTO, 401(k) deferral, company 401(k) matching, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Attendance Bonus.
Please submit a resume to email@example.com to apply for this position.