We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions. Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Preparation and distribution of payroll
- Publish financial statements; manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Process and reconcile accounts payable
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality
- Comply with policies and regulations
- Work experience as an Accountant, preferably in the healthcare field
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including GAAP
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
This is a full-time position located in Blountville, TN.
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.